Sunday, February 26, 2012

Days 55/56

This has been a crazy weekend....I am not doing well with keeping up with the blog, and I hope to try and be a little more committed with it! 
Day 55 is inside my bathroom cabinet. 
My bathroom cabinet also could be re-named "toiletries stockpile" The Smiths will stay clean and fresh when the apocalypse comes.  When I went to my first couponing class, the presenter told us "you should NEVER pay for most toiletries. You should never pay for deodorants, toothpaste, soap, etc.  This class will teach you how."  I swear I didn't believe her, but it is definitely true. I will never EVER pay for those kinds of things again!  Now I've had to start giving a lot of these things away, because I just don't have room for them. I donate a LOT of the stuff I get, that I know I will never use. So don't get all judgey and say I don't need to have this much, okay?  :)

Here's the basket breakdown from left to right: Toothpaste/toothbrushes, floss, etc; Vitamins; razors; deodorant; soap/bodywash, etc


Day 56 Green
I noticed today that our pear trees are blooming...bad news for my allergies, but good news for spring weather!  We have had a crazy mild winter this year, and today was a gorgeous day. Not too warm or cold, sunny, breezy, etc. Here is a pic of the tiny green leaf that is starting to grow. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous picture of the pear tree blooming! I want to know how not to pay for toiletries again!!

    ReplyDelete