Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 55

Today is supposed to be "night" but my last attempt at night photography didn't go so well...so I'm skipping it. The next entry is "something I ate."  Tonight's dinner for the kids was shells and cheese, oranges and raisins  -Elizabeth's menu of choice. Jerry got home late so he is fending for himself. I am having my favorite meal: cereal!    Here is tonight's choice-
I looooooove cereal. I could eat it multiple meals a day. There aren't many kinds I don't like.  I don't care for cardboard Kashi...but I'd eat it if it was all I had left.  And since last night's post already has everyone thinking I'm a hoarder, let's just go ahead and confirm that thought with my cereal obsession/collection. Cereal  is another item that I will never pay much for, and last weekend, Publix had their annual (or semi annual, I'm not sure) 50% off sale on Kellogg's cereals.  Combine that sale with stacked coupons and you get REALLY cheap cereal, that I am unable to pass up.  My collection grew tremendously after that day, but I promise none of these will go to waste. I don't open more than a couple at a time for variety, so the rest stay unopened and fresh.  So here is my stash....
Cereal party at my house!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment