Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 53/54

Where I work:
I love my job.  I've said it before, and I hope I always feel this way about it. Is it stressful?  YES!  Do I feel successful every day?  NO!  But I cannot imagine doing anything else. I work with some amazing people every day, and my kids are inspiring in ways that I really can't put into words. This is my 11th year, and 10th at Meadow View. The teachers, staff and students here are my family and I can't imagine every having the desire to leave.

Meadow View Elementary

and speaking of school....here is a little video of Elizabeth's first project: a famous American presentation.  Keep in mind, Jerry has a degree in history, and is back in school on his way to a PhD in history---so as you can imagine- No George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, or anyone OBVIOUS like that....I was so proud of her standing up with her powerpoint! Take a look :)
http://youtu.be/vtZJ2CIWLWM



Day 54 is my shoes...so here are today's!


Can you say N-E-R-Dville population 1?  Please refer to my job description in the above post. I have cuter shoes...but here lately I've been on standby for a couple 'runners' so I've opted for shoes that have the capacity to stand up to chasing 8 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment