Thursday, February 9, 2012

Days 38-40

YES....I've been a slacker on my 365. I can think of lots of excuses to blame it on, but I'll spare you.

Day 38's topic: button
I thought and thought about how I could take a picture of a button and it not be stupid. Nothing came to me until this little guy pulled his shirt up....and if this isn't the cutest button you've ever seen, then you may need to have your eyes checked. I love the look on his face too....how can one boy be so mischievous and so lovable at the same time?

Day 39: Sun
When I decided to do my post yesterday, I realized it was a picture of a sun. Was the sun still out?  no.  Soooo...
here ya go....this is the sun setting in our backyard.

Day 40: Front Door
Here is a picture of our front door....my parents gave us the plaque when we got married...I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment