Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 37- Dinner

Tonight's post topic is dinner...and thankfully tonight I am cooking something non embarrassing. ha!
For dinner I made a mix of a few recipes I've read...and call it Inside Out Stuffed Bell Peppers

Ingredients:

1 lb ground beef
Bell Pepper
Italian Seasoning
Marinara Sauce
Long Grain White Rice
Italian Shredded Cheese


 brown meat, chopped pepper, italian seasoning, dash of Worcestershire, tsp of minced garlic together

 drain...don't you just love this colander??  it was my grandma's....my mom says she wants it, but I'm not giving it up--I love it!
stir meat, 1 cup of marinara sauce and 2 cups of cooked rice together and place in casserole dish
add shredded cheese -about 1/2 the bag
 and I baked in the oven along with the garlic bread for 5-8 min until cheese melts
Voila! A nice salad would have been good with this...but I didn't make it or take a picture of one, sorry.


And, of course...cupcakes for desert!

No comments:

Post a Comment