Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 41

Today's topic was self portrait....and anyone that knows me on any level know that is NOT gonna happen. Sorry.  So I decided to capture one of my favorite parts of being a mom.  I love watching my kids experience things for the first time. I love seeing the joy, awe and amazement on their faces knowing and remembering how much I loved that same experience as a child. Tonight they are watching Aladdin for the first time.  Jasmine is Elizabeth's favorite princess  (most of the time) but she's never seen the movie so we rented it from the library tonight. This picture captures the moment when the cave (Tiger's mouth) comes alive...a pretty intense moment in the movie. I love the expressions on their faces---Jack's hands are clasped, eyebrows furrowed with worry...and Elizabeth's face shows how engrossed she is in this movie. Classic Disney movies like these are magical.  I don't care how cheesy or lame that sounds...they just are. (oh and please disregard the pudding on Jack's face.)

No comments:

Post a Comment