Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 56-57

Day 56 is money...
I wish I had lots of money to take pictures of...or a big bank account balance to share.  But instead, this is closer to my reality: Elizabeth's piggy bank.
I got this bank at one of my baby showers for E....and if you are the one that gave it to me, I apologize for not giving you credit because I've forgotten who it is.  Recently, Elizabeth has started earning an allowance- half goes in here and half she gets to put in her 'wallet' for spending.  So far, the only thing she wants to use it on is the vending machine at church...because Cheezits out of the machine are SO MUCH BETTER than the ones out of the box at home.  She has to make sure no toys, shoes, cups, etc are left in the living room before bed and brush her teeth.  pretty difficult, eh?


Day 57: Something I'm listening to
More often than not I really only listen to 2 things (aside from a scratched up wiggles cd that we can't seem to steer away from)
1) Sirius Satelite Radio Ch 22- Pearl Jam Radio (and Eddie if you're reading this, please know I'm only kidding about listening to anything else because really there's only you XOXO)
2) JJ Gray and Mofro---any and every song they've made
                                             Here's the only case I could find to take a picture
If you like music AT ALL...you better check them out. It will change your life....I cannot even put into words how incredible they are. They come to B'ham only a couple times a year, and if you ever get the chance to go see them....DO IT.  You won't regret it!

I have Jerry to thank for showing me the depths of music in general but especially with these 2 groups.  They move me and change me in ways I can't really describe----I couldn't live without it! (well, not happily or willingly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment