Tuesday, February 21, 2012

day 51-52

Favorite picture of myself and handwriting.....

Neither of these things are very appealing to me to post about...Maybe I need to re-think this photo challenge.
I have very few pictures of myself, as I am usually the one behind the camera. But looking around the house I found this one....
This was Mothers Day, 2007...I am skinny and tan!  2 things I'll probably never be again!  I love E in this pic too...I want to squeeze those chubby legs and tummy!

As for the handwriting---lame-o.  No one wants to see a picture of my handwriting. I am a teacher, and I do teach handwriting. But I don't like my own!  I print everything, and rarely even sign my name in cursive. It's not sloppy handwriting, and it's award winning compared to Jerry's....But I'm not taking a picture of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment