Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 49-50 Time

Since I've already posted a picture of a drink, and it happens to be my current favorite, I think I'll skip to 'time' and do a double post.

I used to be a night owl, before kids...well before kids, job, life, etc. Now, I am up at 5am if my alarm wakes me up, and sometimes earlier if a short person wakes me up. Staying up late has lost it's glamour, and I am fading fast by the time the sun goes down.  Some days I find myself watching the clock, thinking HOW can there still be 2 hours left until bedtime?!  I often feel horrible guilt, knowing these days are far too short and will soon be over--one say very soon I'll be wishing for them to come out of their bedrooms to spend time with us.  BUT...as for now....one of my favorite times on the clock is


because that time soon leads to this:





and silence (and sleep for that matter) in this house is a rarity.  I've given up on Jack sleeping in his own bed. I fought the battle for a while, and decided that sleeping with Elizabeth is better than not sleeping, even if it is on the SAME pillow as she is when she has a double bed, and especially if she doesn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment