Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 42

Day 42: makes me happy
mmmmm.....coffee

especially in my "Mom Rocks" cup, and especially at 5am on a SATURDAY when your 2 year old apparently doesn't require sleep.


We drink a LOT of coffee at our house. I drink a lot on the weekends, and have at least 2 cups before I go to school, then make a pot at school. Jerry will drink it in the mornings, and then brew more at night. To give you an accurate picture of how much...this is the amount of creamer I buy each week-and I wouldn't say we use an excessive amount in each cup.  I refuse to drink anything low fat, sugar free, etc. It must be real 1/2 and 1/2, and it must be full fat and full sugar. That's how I like things.
My favorite kind of beans are Colombian or French Roast...and I am not a fan of weak or flavored brews.
So....now that it's all of 6:45, I will start on my 3rd cup and try to stay awake the rest of the morning before a nap can be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment