Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 36- 10:00am

Today's challenge was 10:00am....thank goodness it didn't say pm---no one wants a picture of my pillow because I am SURE I'll be asleep at 10pm-

At 10am I was here:
and while I can't say I was partaking in any kind of organized activity....I was inside the building. Jack is suffering from a REALLY bad case of mommy-itis these last few weeks, and cannot seem to part with me without total emotional breakdown.  So, I was paged out of sunday school about 15 minutes after taking him to nursery-- then attempted to take him into worship service with me at 11, which lasted all of 10 minutes before giving up and going home. I'm not sure what the solution to this phase is (and it BETTER BE A PHASE) but I'm hanging tough and hoping it passes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment