Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 35-a stranger

Today the kids and I went to McWane Science Center with some friends---We had a great time, although every time we go I feel like they need an ADHD/ADD evaluation because they start out spending all of 3 seconds at each exhibit. I end up losing sight of both at different times and go through mini panic attacks thinking they are lost....but we end up having a great time despite this :)
My topic for photo challenge today was a stranger..and needless to say, most of these pics have a stranger in them. I wanted to capture a picture of the stranger who decided it was a good idea to try and talk to Jack mid-tantrum and almost got his size 7 new balance to the nose. Thankfully, he thew the shoe over her head.  I tried to tell her he was in time-out and probably needed to just be alone for a few minutes (we were in a side hallway).  ANYWAYS....onto the pictures























1 comment: