Sunday, June 24, 2012

Days 169+

Yes...I am almost a whole weekend behind on the photoblog!  I was close to just stopping altogether, because I hate stressing about if I've taken any pics, remembering to post them---I have nothing creative to say or show, blah blah blah.  This is supposed to be fun not stressful!  But...I guess a few days late, or a few days off is better than none. 
Elizabeth left with my parents for the beach on Friday, so Jack has been an only child since then, and he is loving it. He didn't even ask about her until this morning!  We've been busy all weekend, so here is a photo re-cap!
On Friday, Jack and I took a walk through this cute little neighborhood along the creek


We found a shallow spot later that Jack decided to do a little more than put his feet in...
On Saturday morning we had a fun b'day party at Chuck-E-Cheese.  Jack had so much fun!
Then later that night, we went with Rachel and her family to her mom's pool to swim

We are headed to visit our friends Katie, Maggie and Lucy tonight then over to the beach after that to join E and Nana and Grandpa.  It will probably be phone pics for a while on the blog unless I can upload at the condo...which is doubtful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment