Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 177

Today was Jack's last day of being an only child. I didn't send him to school today -even though I had to pay for the whole week, and today was probably the only day he could go. And the reason I didn't send him is because I swear I cannot get enough of this boy.  He is so mommy-fied and I am so Jackie-fied it is not even funny. I don't know if it's because he has changed so much lately, or if it's because E is gone, or what my problem is....but JEEZ I can hardly stand for him to be outta my sight. He has been sweet, well behaved, silly, hilarious and talking my arm off NON stop. If I could freeze time right now with my kids, I would. And if Jerry rolls over in the night and I'm gone...it's because I've snuck into the twin bed down the hall.

We played hard at the park tonight until the sun went down. He was dirty, sweaty, happy and exhausted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment