Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25

I love Pintrest.  Just like Facebook, I swore it off for a while, unwilling to get caught up in the Pintrest craze or fad. Buuuut, also just like Facebook, I got sucked in and am now addicted.  Tonight I made a recipe from Pintrest that was easy, yummy and cheap.  
Ingredients :

1can refrigerated crescent rolls
40 slices pepperoni (or a whole bag if you eat 3 to every 1 you use while preparing like I do)
4 pieces of mozzarella string cheese, cut in half
garlic powder
pizza sauce

Preheat oven to 375.



Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles.  Place 5 slices of turkey pepperoni on each crescent roll.  Top pepperoni with string cheese half and roll up.  Sprinkle crescent rolls with garlic powder. 

 Place rolls on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.  Serve with a side of warm pizza sauce.

I made a few without pepperoni for the kids....they were a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment