Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 18

This post is dedicated to my dear friend Katie....without her generosity in introducing me to it, this post would not be possible.

I RARELY buy cleaning products. Well, let me rephrase that...I rarely spend money on cleaning products. If I can't get it for free or close to free with coupons (which is very easy/common to do) or can't make it myself cheaply, I don't use it. I started making my own laundry detergent and dishwasher detergent and will never buy those again. But for the rest of my house, I will only use this:
And seriously...I ONLY use this!  I use some Clorox in the potties, but in between and on every other surface in my house, I use this. IT IS AWESOME.  It smells wonderful, works great, and is all natural and safe on EVERY surface.  wow..I'm  using a lot of all caps in this post, sorry!  Here's the fine print:




It's only sold at Target, and is pretty cheap-2 or 3$ and worth every penny.  You will LOVE it!  Now, hurry to Target and get some, and let me know if you love it as much as I do!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment