Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 9, 2013



Today I'm posting some cute soccer pictures from Jack's first game. I'm posting these because you may never get a chance to see any again, because they won't exist.

I should have known what the morning would hold, when he refused to take off his batman 'cape' to get dressed for the game.


In the car...HAPPY! I'm feeling better about the situation, but still have my doubts.
Walking right up to the field, like a big boy.  He is super happy to get #4 on his 4th b'day.

here is the moment of clarity....all hands in for a "FIREANTS!" cheer....#4 wants no part of it. This is as close as he got to playing in the game, and it hadn't even started yet. Old School Ref asked me to move my chair away from the sidelines so he wouldn't try to sit in my lap.   (ha. he must not know my kid).  Jerry asked me to politely leave so that the mommy-fied #4 could get some tough love from dad. That only produced lots of tears and snot....sooooo maybe he isn't ready.   Maybe he isn't ever going to be ready, who knows. Maybe he will be a professional snack eater living with mommy.  I'm ok with that.   Daddy?  not so much..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment