Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 243

9 years ago today, Jerry and I got married in a little white wedding chapel in Vegas. 3 houses and 2 kids later I couldnt ask for anything better than the life we have. I have much to be thankful for and can't wait for the next 9!

Jerry and I love bbq, and we love the show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on Food Network. We watched the Memphis bbq edition and decided to do our own version. Memphis is a really fun weekend getaway and we haven't been in a few years. Here are a few shots from today:
our fist stop was Marlowe's at Graceland... It was full on Elvis decor and music along with delicious bbq. Next stop was Rendezvous for the best ribs EVER! We just walked back to the hotel (about 4-5 blocks) in a monsoon with no umbrella. I'm done for the night!

1 comment: