Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 222

I had made up my mind that I was done with this blog.  After 2 days of no ideas, no pictures to take, noting interesting to say, I decided to call it quits. No one wants to see ANOTHER random picture of my kids doing things that probably everyone else was doing that night too.  booooorrrriiiinnng.  But I felt guilty all day, (to myself) and decided to suck it up and keep trying. This was a blog meant for me to document my 365- boring or not, and it was supposed to help motivate me to use my camera more. My mom thinks it's because I am possibly 'in a funk' over summer being over. This could POSSIBLY be somewhat true.  Regardless of what my problem is...I'll keep going.

Today at the Thrift Store aka 'giveaway store' as E calls it, I was walking UP and DOWN the toy/stuffed animal isle with E....who cannot make a decision to save her life. She probably picked up the same stuffed animals 30 times. As I looked up to the heavens to pray for a little more patience...something on the top shelf caught my eye----I can spot this red and yellow color combination from a mile away. Is this what I think it is?  YES!  A Wiggles Board Game!
JACK-POT!

things started out well.  Jack was receptive to E's bossiness on how to play....

As you can see, things did not fare so well for the bossiness. She  resorted to the bunny as her opponent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment