Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 210

One of my favorite times of the day...bedtime!  My kid love books, love to be read to, and would listen to stories for as long as we'd let them.  I saw a link on a blog not too long ago with a good list of read-clouds or read-togethers for young elementary kids.
  
I remember reading most of these when I was young, and loved all of them.  I can't wait to experience them with my own kids as well. Jerry and E have always had story time in our bed before bedtime- always. I can clearly remember her shouting 2 for 2! and 3 for 3! meaning 3 books for her 3 years old when running down the hall in her dipe to get another book.
 Awwww......
She also REALLY wants to read 'chapter books' on her own in her bed.  I remember my dad paying me 10$ for each written book report done for him on books I read. I wonder if he's still offering?  

No comments:

Post a Comment