Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 194

Friday the 13 is starting out REALLY lucky for us.  Our family was able to make a long awaited reunion that we had given up hope on.  Murray and Greg Wiggle have been reunited with the rest of the Wiggle-Smith family!  Jack has a small collection of wiggle paraphernalia....and of ALL things to lose, we lost 2 of the 4 guys!  I had given up hope, yall.  Jack was showing signs of moving on from this obsession, probably due to only half of the group being present in his bed at night. I was kind-of o.k. with that....since I've been watching the same Wiggle DVDs for about 5 years straight.  E loved them too, but not to this extreme. I've seen them in concert twice---they are part of my family somewhat.  So you can imagine my excitement this morning when I lifted up the storage part on Jack's bike to find the red and yellow wiggle!  We immediately had to rush back inside and have a reunion.  Jack is over the moon...as you can see in this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment