Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 161

We stopped by the fire station today to get the kids' cars seats installed. I recently had both car seats out and couldn't get them back in as tight as I wanted to, plus I like knowing that they are installed by someone trained to do so!   The kids had fun getting an up close look at the trucks and equipment and I admit, I enjoyed looking at the firemen equipment too! And this might sound like kind of a public service announcement.... but ya'll.... please make sure your car seats are installed correctly...and that you are using the safest choices for your kids in regards to seats. Something crazy like 80% of child restraints are used incorrectly, and over 1/3 of children ride in the unsafest kind of seat for their age/size. Many fire stations (almost all stations in Alabaster) have car seat installation trained firemen and are happy to do it. It took all of 10 minutes, literally ;)

ready to ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment