Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 145

I forgot to post last night so here is yesterday's picture...
Anyone who knows Jack, knows that he is a quirky little guy...He likes what he likes and is very passionate about it. He is creative, smart, funny and stubborn. There are so many things that I think he would like, or should like...that he doesn't.  I guess it all goes back to the fact that he enjoys things that stay the same. New places, activities, people, etc aren't his thing and he is not a happy camper 'on the go'  The last 2 summers, plus numerous beach trips have proven 100% unsuccessful in the area of pool, sprinkler, water, splashpads, etc....so yesterday as  I almost died trying to inflate this pool--- I was thinking to myself, if he doesn't like this, I am never getting it back out, and it's going in the trash!   Well, I am happy to announce.....he LOVED it!  WOO-HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment