Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 127/128

I forgot to post last night--So tonight will have to count as 2.
Elizabeth's kindergarten class hosted a Mother's Day Tea today, and it MIGHT have been the best thing I've ever attended. The kids held our hands as we came in, and pulled our chair out for us, then stood beside us while we put on our hand print corsages, and had a treat of cherry cheesecake, tea cookies and drink. Next they put on the sweetest little performance of songs.  I can promise you, there were very few dry-eyed mommies, including myself (and we all know I don't make a habit of crying).  As a teacher, I can recognize how much effort was put into this day, and I am totally honored to have been part of it. Moments like those are what makes so many crazy stressful moments and days just disappear and become forgotten. Ok no more tears...I've reached my quota for the month.

Elizabeth's silhouette....looks JUST like her

No I am not abused, and yes my recipe for yoplait yogurt is awesome!

my place setting, complete with corsage, floral arrangement and placemat

waiting to go in the classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment