Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 122

Recital night!  After my rehearsal night last night, I thought I was prepared for today's recital...NOT.  Apparently this is a BIG deal and I didn't get the memo. This was only the preschool (3,4,5yo) recital---but you'd never know it from the flowers, make-up, hot rollers, hair spray cloud and 8 mile line at the entrance to get in to get a good seat 2 hours before it started. Thank goodness someone towards the front thought of me and saved me a seat..because before I saw them, I was told "these rows are reserved" ROWS?  you can't reserve entire rows?  for 1 kid?  agggh!  My apologies if you were with the granny that told me that. I guess I'm just out of the loop.

The important part: Elizabeth had a great time tonight and was super cute on stage. If I can figure it out, I'll try and post the video from yesterday (since I had to buy the 30$ dvd for tonight's performance) hehe

                                 Here she is with the fabulous Miss Amy, her teacher.

And after the show...with her 6$ balloon...purchased inside....because mama didn't stop on the way at Publix for a bouquet 
I'm gonna pump up soccer all summer, because it is only on Saturdays, and has a SEASON for tha love....this mama is not cut out for these recital weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment