Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 98

Elizabeth had her 6mo check up/cleaning at the dentist today. I WISH I had a comparison picture from her first visit.....I had good intentions of documenting that day with my camera.  Little did I know that I would be unable to get anywhere close to taking a picture, unless you wanted to see a picture of the ceiling...since I ended up being the one in the chair getting MY teeth pretend cleaned in hopes of convincing E to get in the chair. We ended up sitting in the regular chair next to the real dentists chair, with her in my lap, only allowing the dentist to 'count' her teeth, while clamped shut.   Only a few visits later, she goes back by herself, and gets the good patient award and treasure box every time.
NO CAVITIES!  YEA!  

No comments:

Post a Comment