Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 114

I am so thankful that my kids get along a lot of the time. I know that sometime in the not so distant future they will maybe want nothing to do with each other---E will be too big to play baby games, watch baby shows or  too girl to play with boy toys. But for now---they like the same things and play with the same toys.Now, please don't think they don't scream and fight and cry---because they do!  But it's not ALL the time :)  This morning after waking them up, I caught them pretending with the Wiggles. The Wiggles will never die at our house, it seems. Which, actually, is fine with me. I much prefer them over the heinous shows on Nick and Disney (non preschool).  I've seen them twice in concert and had a great time both shows. I <3 Anthony!  ha



No comments:

Post a Comment