Saturday, March 31, 2012

Days 87&88

I forgot to do a post last night so here is a 2 for 1!

My friend Rachel (who, thanks to me has been sucked into the Pintrest black hole) suggested we try the .
Glow in the dark easter eggs! http://media-cache3.pinterest.com/upload/68720340371_Mf8H26Ks_f.jpg rosetoes09 eastertonight.....(cram a glow stick inside an egg and tape it shut)

The kids love any form of an egg hunt, and I dread the days when I have to actually have to  hide the eggs instead of just throwing them out into the yard :)  

Here are a few shots from tonight:





 (be sure to notice the camera poser in the background....it's her trademark)


Day 88:

Here is what landed right outside our front window.....GROSS!  You really can't tell from the picture, but it is HUGE! Probably as the palm of my hand, only wider....I could hardly take this picture without freaking out. Look how furry it is!  Anyone know what kind of moth it is?  

No comments:

Post a Comment