Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 85-pintrest pin of the week

Since I've been sucked into the giant Pintrest black hole, I thought I'd try to make it somewhat of a productive addiction. I pin all these great ideas, recipes, crafts, lesson plans, etc but rarely do anything with them except think to myself "this will be great to do when I get some extra time"  Extra time=fantasy so I'm going to try and force myself to document a pin to fruition each week. I'm guessing most will be recipes but we'll see....and I emphasize TRY because I am barely getting these photos uploaded each day, let alone adding more steps to the equation. soooo.... without further ado...

Crockpot Chicken Ranch Tacos
Ingredients: packet of ranch, packet of taco seasoning, chicken breasts (fresh or frozen), cup of chicken broth, and taco extras.
place chicken breasts in crock-pot
 add 1 cup of chicken broth (maybe less if you don't have at least 3 big breasts, mine was a little watery
 sprinkle ranch and taco seasonings on top
 cook on low for 4-6 hours and it will look like this
 shred the chicken with a fork, and let it sit again for 20-30 min to soak up all those yummy juices
 add the fixings.....YUM!

and check out Pintrest if you haven't....don't be afraid to jump on that bandwagon, because it is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment