Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 7

Early morning pic using my zoom lens...I love the raindrops still on the branches. And I love watching birds.  If I could, I'd have multiple bird feeders that I could watch all the time---but I don't really have a good place in my yard that I can see from any windows that would look ok to put them.  The year that I lived in Florence, I took a birdwatching class at UNA.  Soooo random!  It was me and 15 grandmas and grandpas and after our first 'outing'  in a 15 passenger van equipped with high tech binoculars to look for bald eagles....I never went back.  I think I'll just stick to my yard and my camera.

4 comments:

  1. Love cardinals. It's so amazing to me how far they range. I've seen them often on Maui. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Trisha from the board, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture! You should be proud of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trisha...all the way in Maui?! That is neat...I love Cardinals too. I love their interaction with one another and their relatively higher tolerance of human presence. Or maybe that's just my imagination...

    ReplyDelete