Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5

It's Dance night!  Jerry has always taken E to dance class (probably because it's free wi-fi, he takes his laptop, and no other moms try to talk to him).  Well now that the new semester is about to start at UAB, his class is on Thursday nights, so I get to take her. While I am thrilled to get to watch those sweet girls through the 2-way mirror/window....this also means I have to take Jack and entertain him for an hour at a dance studio.  If tonight is any indication of how it will go...NANA, HELP!  He ate someone's Oreo off the floor from God knows how long ago; dumped a bag of crayons into a middle school girl's dance bag (she was not impressed), whipped open the curtain on someone changing clothes (again, not impressed), and gave a chewed up starburst that he no longer wanted from his mouth to another mommy and said "here you go. I not yike lellow ones". WHEW!  He wears me out.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh Melissa! I remember the days of trying to entertain the little brother while you also tried to actually watch whatever class or lesson the big sister was in involved with at the time. This post cracked me up and I had to let my husband read it! Very cute picture of your sweet Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete