Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 22

I love grocery shopping.  Well, I love shopping at Publix by myself.  I love going with a list and a zip-lock full of coupons. They have great sales, the store is incredibly clean, it is well stocked and every employee is friendly and knowledgeable. If they are out of an item, they give you a rain-check for up to 4 more. If they don't carry an item, they'll order it for you. They will order items in bulk for you.  My kids get free cookies from the bakery and coloring books and crayons at the cashier. They carry out your groceries for you. I could go on and on singing their praises. Here is the stash I got today with some of my coupons. This group of items would have cost 33.80 without coupons/sale but I paid 9.22.  Is this all I bought today?  no....but I did stay well below my budget with meal planning for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment