Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 12

Elizabeth loves school. She was born for school.  She talks about it waking up, going to bed and misses it terribly on the weekends. Christmas break almost killed her.  I couldn't be more thankful for this....and I know that I can give most of the credit to the BEST Kindergarten teacher on the planet.  Elizabeth has morphed from a PAINFULLY shy 4 year old in August into a confident, talkative, brave 5 year old.  She amazes me on a daily basis with how much she is changing and maturing. Today she refused to let me check her folder until after we got home. Then, she made me sit on the couch as the 'audience' and perform The Mitten.   She re-told the story with great detail, and even took a bow afterward.  Precious!



1 comment:

  1. Ok....that's so sweet!!!!! Love that child! Have her tell you about the "show" we had in class...she had the role of the hare. She will be awarded an Oscar for her wonderful portrayal:) She LOVED
    "acting" the story out. Made my heart smile:)

    ReplyDelete